Reusable Cotton Pads
Kind to your skin and truly soft to the touch, these eco-cotton pads are the perfect addition to your everyday beauty regime. They’re soft, but durable, and can be used with your choice of cleanser/toner or simply wet with warm water.
Cotton is one of the most pesticide-doused crops on our planet, the cotton pads you buy from the pharmacy are usually doused in this pesticide residue. Cotton doesn’t biodegradable due to the bleaching and mixing process used to make them, meaning they stay on our earth for years on end. If that wasn’t enough, they are wrapped in plastic packaging which goes straight into landfill too.
Our 16 reusable makeup remover pads made from 100% organic cotton, which hasn’t been chemically treated or bleached. Our pads come with a mesh bag to use for storage and washing. They arrive in a fully recyclable Kraft envelope to ensure they are a truly low waste product.
- Set contains: 4 x cotton terry pads for a deeper cleanser and removing tough to budge makeup. 12 x soft organic reusable makeup remover pads for everyday cleansing and make-up removal.
- 100% Organic Cotton Bag to keep and wash your pads in
- Oeko Tex Standard
- Recycled Kraft Envelope
- Designed in the UK, made at an ethically certified facility in India
- Apply cleanser/toner or wet with warm water, then clean your face until makeup is removed.
- After each use, rinse the cotton pad with lukewarm water to remove any makeup residue.
- Machine wash the makeup removal pads at 30°C.
- Allow pads to air dry between use.
How to clean reusable makeup remover pads
You can wash your reusable cotton pads either by hand or in the washing machine.
To wash by hand, you can give them a quick wash right after using warm water and some soap to remove most of the makeup. Place your reusable pads into the mesh bag provided before throwing them in on a delicate/low heat setting using a gentle detergent with similar colours. Let the pads air dry rather than putting them into the tumble dryer to prevent damage.